The WHO clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domain provided by http://www.co.cc/ ...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BulletsHaveEye's Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BHE

BulletsHaveEye's Application Empty
PostSubject: BulletsHaveEye's Application   BulletsHaveEye's Application Empty03.02.09 16:42

1. *In-game nick: BulletsHaveEyes
2. *Xfire: abousamra / nikname: BulletsHaveEyes
3. *Playing time: 4-5 hours daily
4. *Skills: Rusher - good aiming -strategic player
5. Age: 16
6. Favorite weapon: Mp5
7. Favorite map: Bloc
8. Sniping skill: High
9. *Country & language u can speak: Egypt -I can speak English + Arabic
10. * Main reason why u wanna join us: I just say some [WHO]s playing on [Nova] Server and they are skilled so i want to be a part of this clan
Back to top Go down
KoTleT
Clan leader
KoTleT

PostSubject: Re: BulletsHaveEye's Application   BulletsHaveEye's Application Empty03.02.09 18:04

hum....i have never even seen you......so I will have to say no for now...but if i see you play...and spam...then we can talk about it Very Happy geek

Last edited by KoTleT on 04.02.09 1:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BHE

PostSubject: Re: BulletsHaveEye's Application   BulletsHaveEye's Application Empty03.02.09 18:15

just give me the IP of the server and you will see me playing Wink
Back to top Go down
eniGma?
Clan leader
eniGma?

PostSubject: Re: BulletsHaveEye's Application   BulletsHaveEye's Application Empty04.02.09 1:52

i saw u made an app to join nova...
so if u ain't good enough 2 join 'em, then u 4 sure ain't good enough to be a WHO... king
Back to top Go down
http://thewho.roflforum.net
BHE

PostSubject: Re: BulletsHaveEye's Application   BulletsHaveEye's Application Empty04.02.09 2:57

KoTleT i just need an ip to join so you can see me playing /Enigma i was just refused in Nova clan for having bad ping those days i get ping 300+ and that sucks i told born2die and nooberke that i will fix my ping soon but they refused (i will change isp in 1 week to fix my ping) farao
Back to top Go down
KoTleT
Clan leader
KoTleT

PostSubject: Re: BulletsHaveEye's Application   BulletsHaveEye's Application Empty04.02.09 17:36

[WHO] cares?
get your ping fixed first Razz geek
Back to top Go down
BHE

PostSubject: Re: BulletsHaveEye's Application   BulletsHaveEye's Application Empty04.02.09 23:17

But [WHO] cares about the ping i am getting now ping 120-160 it's good i got my ping back and you saw me on Nova server playing what else to do ?
Back to top Go down
KoTleT
Clan leader
KoTleT

PostSubject: Re: BulletsHaveEye's Application   BulletsHaveEye's Application Empty06.02.09 18:57

I care about the ping m8...i care.....you can't play very good with that kind of ping...i know....i had ping 120 and it was already anoying sniping....the best ping is up to 120.....no higher belive me...
geek
Back to top Go down
lolidied1
lolidied1

PostSubject: Re: BulletsHaveEye's Application   BulletsHaveEye's Application Empty06.02.09 19:29

KoTleT wrote:
I care about the ping m8...i care.....you can't play very good with that kind of ping...i know....i had ping 120 and it was already anoying sniping....the best ping is up to 120.....no higher belive me...
geek

dude BHE is my m8 and he is still amazing with 120 ping...
u shud really consider him... i kno im neva gona get it anywayz but i think he's gd and he deserves it.
Back to top Go down
krUs
krUs

PostSubject: Re: BulletsHaveEye's Application   BulletsHaveEye's Application Empty08.02.09 18:36

I dont think its ok to hav 120+ ping, and ive seen this guy with 250+ many times. Sure he might be on top sometimes but its public. You know how hard it is to hit someone with 250 ping? I dont think people playing against you will approve of your ping when its a real war. Sorry but i just dont think its gonna work out.
Back to top Go down
BHE

PostSubject: Re: BulletsHaveEye's Application   BulletsHaveEye's Application Empty08.02.09 21:52

i played with ping 96 b4 and i owned too i know that my ping these days is bad but i am changing my isp in few days you can then see me playing and owning Razz
Back to top Go down
KoTleT
Clan leader
KoTleT

PostSubject: Re: BulletsHaveEye's Application   BulletsHaveEye's Application Empty08.02.09 22:26

we will see....and one more thing....don't use this guy: geek thats for me only lol! lol! lol!
geek
Back to top Go down
BHE

PostSubject: Re: BulletsHaveEye's Application   BulletsHaveEye's Application Empty08.02.09 22:47

ok sorry KoTlet Even i don't see the copy right but i will use another one afro
Back to top Go down
eniGma?
Clan leader
eniGma?

PostSubject: Re: BulletsHaveEye's Application   BulletsHaveEye's Application Empty13.02.09 17:49

u may not join...
u tried to join several clans be4, i DON'T like clan hoppers, so we don't like u and we don't need u!

CLOSED! king
Back to top Go down
http://thewho.roflforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BulletsHaveEye's Application   BulletsHaveEye's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

BulletsHaveEye's Application
Page 1 of 1