The WHO clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domain provided by http://www.co.cc/ ...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WHO's behaviour at Nova's server

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
novacrewadmin

WHO's behaviour at Nova's server Empty
PostSubject: WHO's behaviour at Nova's server   WHO's behaviour at Nova's server Empty12.03.09 21:22

Hey mates (I hope I can still give you all that name but I am not sure about that anymore Sad )

The last 2 days I banned Enigma and Fusion for using Grenade Laucher,

A long time ago I also found this message on my forum:

Quote :
later yesterday, they were also oompie, fusion, enigma, radox and those other kiddos on server, radox were using GL, fusion detto, enigma had last stand, fusion was showing off that he had 2 bans and one kick that day /IP bans would be more better/, all of them still spamming of course and laughting into "admins" faces, there was JZaero or something like that and J on server from NOVA.. when ppl asked why are they doing this they said that nova lost CW against them yesterday and also that rules changed on server. later 50% of players were using GL, Martydom and Last stand. GOOD JOB!

I hope this is not for 100% right also, I didn't believe that at all but now I have seen some WHO using gl...

I hope I can get a reason here for the GL'ing from Fusion and Enigma, I also post 2 screen below here where you can see that I am not talking nonsense

WHO's behaviour at Nova's server 8d4ab36e2dc7b265f002f72d13c9991b12697a14

WHO's behaviour at Nova's server 592a09244a40c6766816478d9f40f1ff305b6ca9

Greetings,

Noobert queen
Back to top Go down
eniGma?
Clan leader
eniGma?

PostSubject: Re: WHO's behaviour at Nova's server   WHO's behaviour at Nova's server Empty13.03.09 2:12

i had gl, cuz u r a liar...(don't like it)...
btw, u can't bann fusion and me, cuz we don't have static Ip's...and we have a lot cd-keys Twisted Evil
but if u BEHAVE, i promise...i won't do it again...
btw, i've never been using LS...(can send u my .cfg file...)

P.S. BEHAVE= stop talkin' nonsense...

greetz! king
Back to top Go down
http://thewho.roflforum.net
novacrewadmin

PostSubject: Re: WHO's behaviour at Nova's server   WHO's behaviour at Nova's server Empty13.03.09 10:30

Tell me that,

About what did I lie that day?

I didn't say a thing that day I guess Evil or Very Mad .....

and maybe that was for you, but fusion already did it a lot of time before

And in my eyes its very childish to go use GL if you don't like something I said, if you don't agree with it you can discuss it and not using GL like a fucking noob....

I know you have non-static IP's
Back to top Go down
Fusion?
Admin
Fusion?

PostSubject: Re: WHO's behaviour at Nova's server   WHO's behaviour at Nova's server Empty13.03.09 15:58

1. Killing other players with GL is not allowed, but u can have it on rifle if u don't kill them...
-I was killing myself and that isn't disallowed, or? and the day I was killing other guys with GL was when a lot of players used GL...
2. Day when I was spamming I did it because some guy from Nova, don't know name cause there is lot **********ers there, was spamming WHO's gay?,
WHO sucks and etc. then I spammed who cares, who won and u came to server and banned me, I was banned before that too xD..
I returned couple of times cause that was funny...

And it's not true that I was showing that I had 2 bans cause I had more than 10 that day...
Another thing is that we didn't said them about war win ( Nothing else cant happen to be honest), someone from Nova said
that we are noobs and that we dont know to play cod, and I said that we won in war so that he is noob...
And we cant do nothing to prevent other players to use GL, that's why there are Admins...

Greetz farao

This case I count closed for me..
Back to top Go down
http://thewho.roflforum.net
novacrewadmin

PostSubject: Re: WHO's behaviour at Nova's server   WHO's behaviour at Nova's server Empty14.03.09 13:14

I still don;t see the point,

If other peeps are misbehaving should that make that you are also allowed to misbehave??

I don;t think so
Back to top Go down
DAww
Clan member
DAww

PostSubject: Re: WHO's behaviour at Nova's server   WHO's behaviour at Nova's server Empty14.03.09 15:31

Bunch of whiners, go play non-hc, tube isnt so overpowered there
EDIT: Promooood!! Very Happy

Last edited by DAww on 18.03.09 12:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
oompie!
Clan member

PostSubject: Re: WHO's behaviour at Nova's server   WHO's behaviour at Nova's server Empty17.03.09 23:16

hey i saw also my nickname Very Happy

didnt they complained about me???? Very Happy my nickname comes first ffs !! bounce

btw noober you fucked up the lay-out of the forum, resize ur fucking screenshot NOOB lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHO's behaviour at Nova's server   WHO's behaviour at Nova's server Empty

Back to top Go down

WHO's behaviour at Nova's server
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The WHO clan :: News & Recruiting :: Help & Questions-
Jump to: