The WHO clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domain provided by http://www.co.cc/ ...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application - Enigma ( and i will change my name don't worry :D )

Go down 
+2
Eastbirds
ValkyEnigma
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ValkyEnigma

Application - Enigma ( and i will change my name don't worry :D ) Empty
PostSubject: Application - Enigma ( and i will change my name don't worry :D )   Application - Enigma ( and i will change my name don't worry :D ) Empty01.02.09 3:08

Hello WHO people ^_^ , i want to join the WHO clan i have some friends inside and it's pretty cool clan

1. *In-game nick: Enigma ( i will change it to Valkyrie )
2. *Xfire:enigma575
3. *Playing time: Alot !! between 3-5 hours Daily
4. *Skills:Excellent, Backfucker, rusher
5. Age:16
6. Favorite weapon:Mp5, MiniUziAk , m4 carbine
7. Favorite map:Crash
8. Sniping skill: Med-High
9. *Country & language u can speak: Egypt, i can speak Arabic, English and a little bit french Very Happy
10. * Main reason why u wanna join us: i want to be with my buddy Radox Smile .....and i got rejected from Nova cuz they want members who will make stuff to their clan ( like buying for them another server !...... ) , i know Radox , KotIet , and eniGma? also EastBirds from the WHO clan and i love them ^_^ , i don't mind going to wars any time any where,
and i LOVE the Who Binds lol, i hope i get accepted, and if it's required from me to do somthing to join, i'll do it ^_^ thx Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eastbirds
War arranger
Eastbirds

PostSubject: Re: Application - Enigma ( and i will change my name don't worry :D )   Application - Enigma ( and i will change my name don't worry :D ) Empty01.02.09 11:32

you can only join if you buy us a new server lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
just kidding, need to wait for eni and kotlet
Back to top Go down
ValkyEnigma

PostSubject: Re: Application - Enigma ( and i will change my name don't worry :D )   Application - Enigma ( and i will change my name don't worry :D ) Empty01.02.09 14:24

LOL , you got me Razz ........ sure i'll wait, ^_^ i hope i join and help you guys in wars Very Happy cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Rad0x
Clan member

PostSubject: Re: Application - Enigma ( and i will change my name don't worry :D )   Application - Enigma ( and i will change my name don't worry :D ) Empty01.02.09 14:38

ValkyEnigma wrote:
LOL , you got me Razz ........ sure i'll wait, ^_^ i hope i join and help you guys in wars Very Happy cheers cheers cheers

Love us? o.O thats taking it a bit too far, we're not engaged dude.
Back to top Go down
oompie!
Clan member

PostSubject: Re: Application - Enigma ( and i will change my name don't worry :D )   Application - Enigma ( and i will change my name don't worry :D ) Empty01.02.09 16:29

wtf he doesnt know me, forgot the joining dude !! Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
ValkyEnigma

PostSubject: Re: Application - Enigma ( and i will change my name don't worry :D )   Application - Enigma ( and i will change my name don't worry :D ) Empty01.02.09 17:03

oompiee ! lol sorry i don't know u are in who ! ^_^ hi <3 ......and lol radox k iam sorry iam trying to be nice ?
Back to top Go down
DAww
Clan member
DAww

PostSubject: Re: Application - Enigma ( and i will change my name don't worry :D )   Application - Enigma ( and i will change my name don't worry :D ) Empty01.02.09 22:07

Dont worry, radox will fuck you when/if you get in, we all will show some luv! xD
Back to top Go down
ValkyEnigma

PostSubject: Re: Application - Enigma ( and i will change my name don't worry :D )   Application - Enigma ( and i will change my name don't worry :D ) Empty01.02.09 23:41

LMAO ^^
Back to top Go down
KoTleT
Clan leader
KoTleT

PostSubject: Re: Application - Enigma ( and i will change my name don't worry :D )   Application - Enigma ( and i will change my name don't worry :D ) Empty02.02.09 0:34

sorry enigma....we already have our eni........so i'll have to say no (btw its not the name.......its your skills drunken )
CASE CLOSED geek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Enigma ( and i will change my name don't worry :D )   Application - Enigma ( and i will change my name don't worry :D ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Application - Enigma ( and i will change my name don't worry :D )
Page 1 of 1